Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Example Of A Monthly Counseling Statement

Essentials (4).


permanent paralysis.

it because we all have a past, it is because I do not usually recommend English groups, is because it represents an entire golden age in this country ,........ or is it because in his day I scored a lot, musically speaking, of course.
Whatever it was or is, permanent paralysis, always be in my musical memory of an era, the golden age in the eighties did jump to more than one @, was wearing skinny pants, sporting the comb and dress many zippers, etc ..... and made more of a dream @ the possibility of having your own group.
By then, I admit without shame, I also had mine with three friends. We called .... ahem, ahem ,.... The Tapeworm. Youth divine treasure.
Well I roll it up, and found this biography of paralysis, from this time and above all, of our national James Dean, Eduardo Benavente (died in tragic car accident at age 20.)
remember his music, his lyrics and the time.

boomp3.com




0 comments:

Post a Comment